The Second Australian C. elegans Symposium (ACeS 2019) will be held at the Queensland Brain Institute from Oct 23-25, 2019.
The website is now live: www.australianceleganssymposium.org
Thanks to very generous support from the Clem Jones Centre for Ageing and Dementia Research and the Queensland Brain Institute, registration is free again this year (you will still need to register for catering purposes).
We will have an excellent line up of speakers including:
International keynote speakers
- Assistant Professor Sandra Encalada (Scripps Institute, La Jolla, USA)
- Assistant Professor Christian Froekjaer Jensen (KAUST, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia)
- Dr. Steven Zuryn (Queensland Brain Institute, Brisbane, Australia)
- Dr. Yee Lian Chew (University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia)
- Dr. Jie Liu (Monash University, VIC, Australia)
- Dr. Greg Davis (Federation University, VIC, Australia)
Although the main focus will be of course on C. elegans, we also extend invitations and participation to non-C. elegans researchers to facilitate interactions and generate a platform for fruitful collaborations.
Please register and submit your abstract by the deadline of July 31st.
We hope to see you in Brisbane for a fun and productive Symposium!