Not sure you’ll be able to complete your abstract submission for The Allied Genetics Conference 2024 by tonight? Don’t worry, we’ve extended the deadline to this Sunday, November 12, 2023, 12:00 noon (EST).
If you’re already in the process of submitting or have yet to start, these three extra days are the perfect opportunity to finesse and send in your submission. If you are concerned your research isn’t in tip-top shape yet, don’t worry! Submit what you have—TAGC 2024 is the perfect place to get feedback that could answer questions, help you get unstuck, or take your research to new heights—maybe even in a new direction you weren’t considering.
Submit an abstract to:
- Present your research in front of thousands of scientists from all over the world
- Get feedback from experts and propel your research forward
- Spark ideas and gain new perspectives by talking to scientists from different communities and interests
- Network and meet potential employers to take your career to the next level
- Elevate your CV by adding this accomplishment
This one-of-a-kind meeting has something for everyone. Do you regularly attend model-organism-focused meetings? This plus a large variety of genetic and genomic themes will be available at TAGC 2024. Not sure yet if you can attend in person? Don’t worry. In-person attendance is not a requirement for your work to be showcased.