Knowledge graph for C.elegans facts

Hi, good folks of the worm community!

My name is Denis and I am a fan of collecting data and knowledge. My idea is to develop a so called “knowledge graph” for the really various facts related to C.elegans and a context around its studies.

Usually such heterogenous knowledge is spreaded over several databases/websites and is stored in different formats and levels of detail.
I would like to gather it in a single conformed representation. For example to combine information on people, laboratories, software tools and equipment.

Presumably, when the knowledge graph will gain some volume, it would allow to extract unobvious relations between facts, that is useful for a deeper understanding of the field and in resource finding.

The knowledge graph repo in its very beginning: https://github.com/prozion/WormKnowledge. The knowledge is encoded in text, a special format, kind of domain-specific language for describing facts and ontologies. It is backed by Racket programming language.

I will appreciate any feedback, as I am not an expert in biology and C.elegans model organism.