• We are now looking for a postdoctoral fellow that is interested in participating in this engaging project for two years (please note that an extending this contract is not possible). The person that will be chosen for this position will become part of Associate professor Kim laboratory and will conduct research in the roles of conserved epigenetic regulators in DNA repair and damage response and mechanisms of function for novel and DNA repair/checkpoint genes. For further information please visit: http://LABKIM.egloos.com/ It is a new lab and a hired post-doc will work on a research project as well as setting up a proper lab environment.
• PhD in Genetics, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or relevant fields • Fluent in English (written and spoken) • Relevant publications in the field DNA research • Enthusiastic and a good team worker • If you are up for an exciting cultural challenge that will change the way you think of the world
• The offer: You will be employed full-time. Appointment is for two years, with no potential of extension. The salary is 130,000 yuan per year and we will provide cheap accommodation for the duration of the contract (or an allowance in case it is required).
• Location: Tianjin, China
• C.elegans experience is preferred but not mandatory. The lab also work will cell lines.
• Post-doc job can start ASAP after VISA issued.
E-mail your 1. Research interest and 2. CV including your publication list and potential starting time. Potential candidate will be required to provide reference letters.