The laboratory of Brian Kraemer seeks a Postdoctoral Fellow to join a multi-disciplinary collaborative research team focused on understanding the molecular and cellular mechanisms of neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer’s disease, frontotemporal lobar degeneration, and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. We are investigating the role of nuclear RNA biding proteins in controlling aging induced protein aggregation and neurodegeneration. This research project is supported by an NIH funded R01 grant. Dr. Kraemer is faculty at the University of Washington School of Medicine in Seattle, Washington.
• A PhD in a relevant field of the biomedical science.
• Experience designing and executing well controlled experiments.
• Ability to work both independently and as a collaborative team member.
• US citizenship or permanent resident status (green card).
• Experience with advanced microscopy
• Knowledge of nuclear biology and/ or RNA binding protein function
• Skill with cellular or animal models
Please reply with a cover letter and CV in PDF format to: