Promoter for high expression both in somatic and germ cells

I am looking for a promoter that is highly expressed both in somatic and germ cells. Could anyone can give me some suggestions? Thanks.

eft-3 is one candidate. Very active in germ cells (used in both MosSCI and CRISPR/Cas9 expression vectors) and also widely expressed from around the 50-cell stage and in a number of somatic tissues. It’s supposed to be ubiquitously expressed to the 500-cell stage:
http://www.wormbase.org/species/c_elegans/gene/WBGene00001168#04-9e61acd-10-4e

In my hands, eft-3 driven transgenes are not ubiquitous - it is brightest in intestinal nuclei but variable in other tissues, and does not yield stable expression in the germline (thought it must express in the germline at least transiently, given its successful use for MosSCI and Cas9-triggered homologous recombination). Though I don’t have strong evidence for this, I suspect it may be prone to silencing even at single copy because the expression levels are so high.

Another candidate is his-72, which I have been using with some success. Ubiquitous, bright expression in the germline and early embryo, and widespread expression in all larval stages and adults (though I haven’t looked carefully to see whether it’s truly in every cell). For more about his-72 see Ooi et al. PLoS Genetics 2006.

Thank you very much! I will try the his-72 at this moment.