Seeking for a net of variants in C.elegans

Dear everyone,
I AM looking for variants of some genes in C.elegans.BUT I found it less effective by searching the PUBMED.IS any some special net for these variants
in C.elegans.
Looking forward to reply soon! :)THANK you very much!

Hi Alice,

What do you mean by some variants of some genes? Are you looking for alleles? If so, simply navigate to your favourite gene on WormBase and click on the ‘Genetics’ tab found on the left hand side. The ‘Genetics’ section should now be in focus for you. You’ll notice a box that shows ‘Alleles’.

Based on your other post, I’m assuming aak-2 is one of your genes of interest. If you navigate to the aak-2 gene page, you’ll see there are 74 alleles that have been associated with aak-2. Many of these are million mutation alleles, but if you skip ahead to the 8th page you’ll see two deletion alleles and a substitution allele.

:)It’s amazing!THANK you very very much,Snug!You exactly bring the light to me!I have tried it!
Kind and wisdom of you! :-*

Hi,Snug.In this reply,you mentioned “million mutation alleles”.What alleles are they?Are they different from " two deletion alleles and a substitution allele"you mentioned,especially the “substitution allele rr48”?Aren’t they substitution alleles?

Looking forward to your answer soon! :slight_smile:

Alice

Hi Alice,

You can read about the Million Mutation Project here.

Thank you very much,Snug.It’s so kind of you! :)Thanks!

Alice